Sunday, August 16, 2015

Penning again...

Today, meeting a long ago friend, makes me write again,
It awakens a forgotten strain..

It tumults my mind
Takes me to the long forgotten self and a circle of old friend

Takes me to the good carefree times then,                                                                                            
The loved place, the cherished time, the unbreakable bonds - Amen!

Rejigs who i was, 
Realisation that how life has changed today and old memory thaws..
Reminds me that I used to love to pen,
A very long long ago then...

I dont regret who i am today or all that past,
Just not the 2 year bit in the last..
That took away all that i loved,
All known shaky and a lot questioned, 
Shook me to the core,
The darkness through which I had to find my way back alone to the shore..

I thought that i had found myself again,
Realise that there's still some path to gain,
Life's changed for good and aint all that sad,
Its just these forgotten li'l trends...not bad!!

So one of them, today I begin again,
It brings a calmness to me,like the sweet balming rain!
So cheers to the old loved bonds again,
and a life thats not crazy but sane!!!

29 Oct 2014
Nish

On meeting an MBA college friend