It goes - Fast and slow...
The world is analog and we are running in a digital world
Trying to find steps in a linear life
With me, what am I trying?
Trying to find my stand point - in life.
Trying to find an acceptance - a middle path of peaceful co-existence
Fulfilling expectations
Finding my expectations failed and dealing with them
Finding my peace of mind
Finding my center of calm
Living each day
Accepting that the life as it was yesterday, has changed
Dealing with the changes
Dealing with those left behind - caring for them
Being positive
Trying to live with out expectations
...
Trying too hard ... I think
I tell myself -
Simply 'live' ..
Make it simple
Make it uncomplicated
But it isn't ... and that reality sinks in every day
I try to hold on to my sanity and familiarity
Each day, as it changes, I try to savour close what is known..
For now - the only part which is such is my work
Which gives my life a meaning
An environment which gives me my identity, doesn't question my existence
And when it too becomes too much - a feeling of helplessness comes in
A question on the reason for my existence comes in
And however hard I try to avoid that question
It hangs .. in the air .. and increases my uncertainity and the un easiness
Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it persists... and that persistence bothers....
The world is analog and we are running in a digital world
Trying to find steps in a linear life
With me, what am I trying?
Trying to find my stand point - in life.
Trying to find an acceptance - a middle path of peaceful co-existence
Fulfilling expectations
Finding my expectations failed and dealing with them
Finding my peace of mind
Finding my center of calm
Living each day
Accepting that the life as it was yesterday, has changed
Dealing with the changes
Dealing with those left behind - caring for them
Being positive
Trying to live with out expectations
...
Trying too hard ... I think
I tell myself -
Simply 'live' ..
Make it simple
Make it uncomplicated
But it isn't ... and that reality sinks in every day
I try to hold on to my sanity and familiarity
Each day, as it changes, I try to savour close what is known..
For now - the only part which is such is my work
Which gives my life a meaning
An environment which gives me my identity, doesn't question my existence
And when it too becomes too much - a feeling of helplessness comes in
A question on the reason for my existence comes in
And however hard I try to avoid that question
It hangs .. in the air .. and increases my uncertainity and the un easiness
Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it persists... and that persistence bothers....
Patience ...Preserve the core ...keep the faith
And It continues...it goes - fast and slow
With its high and low...
Nish
Sep'12
Life revolves round multiple cities - a whirlwind it has become..

<< Home